Bridget took the kids skating tonight with some friends. They had a blast.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMGosh. There are virtually no words! I am truly shocked that a GUY would a. dress like that b. move like that. .. . c. choose rollerskating as his "thang". It takes all kinds. Thanks for sharing!
Yeah I don't think as many people were bothered by it as I was. It is sick. No guys should wear crap like that. Okay the guys in the Olympics are the only exception and that is only in the Olympics. The other thing that bothered me was he went to the restroom way too often. We made sure we knew where Zach was at all times!!
3 comments:
OMGosh. There are virtually no words! I am truly shocked that a GUY would a. dress like that b. move like that. .. . c. choose rollerskating as his "thang". It takes all kinds. Thanks for sharing!
Yeah I don't think as many people were bothered by it as I was. It is sick. No guys should wear crap like that. Okay the guys in the Olympics are the only exception and that is only in the Olympics. The other thing that bothered me was he went to the restroom way too often. We made sure we knew where Zach was at all times!!
I want to see Mike on skates wearing a one-piece leisure suit.
And the polyester leisure suit should be light blue.
Post a Comment