Friday, May 9, 2008

I haven't posted in a while. We've been busy moving the girls into Noel's room so Mike can have an office. This process has taken almost a week (last Saturday shopped for new dressers) and then the moving process began. Needless to say all of the necessities have been moved but the room is not decorated yet. But they have beds and dressers and a T.V. This week has had the same routine as usual. Work for Mike and I, school for the kids. Three more weeks of school, and summer vacation begins. Which also means camping season begins. I hope it warms up a little before Memorial Day weekend. Tomorrow we are going to the local R.V. show. Should be fun but can be dangerous, too. I am just going to look...thats what I tell myself.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey good luck with that "looking" thing. It gets me in trouble more often than not...

Hey I keep forgetting to fax that form to Mike, I almost have it filled out. I can't remember if we are still and LLC or sole proprietorship. Maybe I'll just guess...LOL